Dry Milk - 1 cup, Flour - 1 tbsp, Baking Powder - 1 tsp, Oil - 2 tbsp, Yellow Food
Colour - 1 pinch, Egg - 1, Sugar - 1 cup, Water - 1 1/2 cup, Rose Water (Arq-e-Gulab)
- 2 tbsp.
1. Take water add rose water, sugar in it, and cook for 20 mins.
2. Take dry milk add flour, baking powder, oil, yellow food colour, and mix well.
3. Now take a seperate bowl takr half egg in it and beat it.
4. Pour egg into the dry mixture and knead it.
5. When dow leaves the pan, then it means the dow is ready to make gulab jamun
6. Fry all gulab jamun in deep fryer on low flame.
7. When the colour of gulab jamun balls turns brown, then put galab jamun balls in sugar serup.
8. After an hour your Gulab Jamun are ready to be served.
Lazzat With Asad:
It was cooked on 06-01-2010 on Metro One show Lazzat With Asad.